Make the transition onto their first proper bike effortless for your little one, with the help of this no-pedal balance bike from HOMCOM for children aged between three and six years, the sturdy frame help toddlers begin training safely. The seat works with adjustable handles to ensure they are seated correctly and are able to hold on with ease, whilst two inflatable rubber wheels ensure security. Come with a basket and a bell for a vintage looking.
- BICYCLE WITHOUT PEDALS: This balance bike helps your child get to grips with the basics before using a proper bike, such as balance, hand and eye coordination.
- ADJUSTABLE: Handles can be set between 60cm and 63.5cm, allowing you to set a level most comfortable to hold.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The toddler balance bike is made of steel frame which is solid and stable. With soft-grip handles and seat covered PU leather for them to enjoy safely and comfortably.
- INFLATABLE RUBBER WHEELS: Equipped with two ?30.5 cm rubber tyres, it has good shock absorption and provides a smooth ride.
- DIMENSION: Overall Dimension: 85L x 44W x 60-63Hcm. Seat: 12.5W x 20D x 39H(from the ground) cm. Weight capacity: 25KG. For ages 3-6 years old. Certification: EN71-1-2-3. Assembly required.