Get perfecting your rhythmic skills with this Bongo Drum from HOMCOM. Its universal size and design is suitable for both beginner and experienced drummers. The body is crafted from basswood so it's solid and durable for long-term use, with natural sheepskin heads for a result which disperses and radiates the sound to full clear effect. A wrench is included so you can tune the drums easily, with a bag also included so you can take the drums with you anywhere. Please note, when not in use, please tune the drum to a relaxed state to protect the drumheads.
- Basswood body and natural sheepskin construction duo is sturdy for reliable use.
- Sheepskin heads radiate the sound effectively for reliable practice.
- Suitable for beginner and professional players.
- Metal accents and ring hoops hold the the drumheads. Wrench to adjust and tune.
- Included bag to protect whilst carrying and when stored away.
- Brand: HOMCOM.
- Colour: Brown.
- Materials: Basswood, sheepskin and metal.
- Dimensions: 17.3H x 41L x 20.3Wcm. Drumheads: ?18cm and ?20cm. Carry bag: 21.5H x 40L x 19Wcm.
- Custom label: F10-001. CLASSIC DUO BONGO DESIGN: Ideal for use by beginners and professionals, recommended for personal practice or buying as a gift for children and adults.
SHEEPSKIN HEADS: A traditional material for drums, radiates each hit clearly for the best possible and clear sound. Delivers a deep and vibrant sound with every use.
STURDY: Solid basswood body is tough for hours of practice and playing. Metal accents to hold the drumhead in place. PLASTIC FOOT PADS: Protects your floor and keeps the drum balanced.
WRENCH AND BAG: Tunes the drum so it always sounds good. Bag to protect whilst on-the-move or when in storage.
DIMENSIONS: 17.3H x 41L x 20.3Wcm. Drumheads: ?18cm and ?20cm.
NOTE: When not in use, please tune the drum to a relaxed state to protect the drumheads