The high quality Dip Treated 8x6 Shiplap Tongue & Groove Shed from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of large gardening equipment and is big enough to house lawnmowers and bikes while still having room for shelves and other storage or a work bench. The traditional apex design has plenty of headroom and space to move around, while the two windows ensure there is plenty of light. The shed's improved design features smaller wall sections, making it easier to handle and assemble. Rather than the more common OSB, this shed features a Pressure Treated solid timber boarded floor which is stronger and allows for the storage of heavier items like lawnmowers or bags of compost.
The walls are made using high quality interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards which have been Dip Treated and are guaranteed against rot for 10 years, annual re-treatment is required. The design incorporates more timber framing the previously, making the shed stronger and the roof is strengthened with an additional metal roof truss bracket. The door is braced with strong double “Z” framing, has secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be secured with your own padlock. It can be hinged either side of the opening to suit your garden.
The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means you can choose which side the window panel goes during assembly and choose whether to have it towards the front or back of the shed. The roof is made from hard wearing sheet material finished with green mineral felt.
The Dip Treatment that has been applied protects the timber from rot and fungal decay. This 8x6 Apex Shed is supplied with a 10 year guarantee against rot, annual re-treatment is required. These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC® certified timber and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth-planed boards
- Easy to build and move, unique design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Timber boarded floor as standard, stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Premium 12mm Shiplap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber
- 213.2cm(h) x 198.7cm(w) x 241.6cm(d)