The stylish and robust folding director's chair from HOMCOM is a great solution when you require some an extra chair to sit on or while your are out. It folds up tight and compact which enables you to easily move it to wherever you need an extra fantastic seating or just for space-saving storage. Made of solid beech wood with painted veneer the chair provides a remarkable weight capacity of 120 kg while brings convenience for maintenance. The durable oxford fabric covers of the seat and backrest also give ventilated sitting comfort during your tiring working hours. An elegant yet functional addition to your home office studio and more.
- Lightweight and folding design easy to carry and store when not in use
- Reinforced solid beech wooden construction for strength
- Heavy duty construction to support up to 120 kg of weight
- Finished wooden frame for moisture and scratch resistance
- 600D oxford fabric seat with sleek armrests for optimal comfort
- Fabric covers can be removed for washing
- Contemporary style for a touch of elegance
- Ideal for home office balcony lounge and more
- Item Name: Folding Chair
- Brand Name: HOMCOM
- Material Used: Beech Oxford fabric
- Colour: White
- Product Dimension: 56L x 46W x 88H cm
- Folded Size: 88L x 58W x 18H cm
- Box Dimension: 74L x 51W x 18H cm
- Gross Weight: 6.5 kg
- Net Weight: 5.5 kg
- Weight Capacity: 120 kg
- Certification: EN12520
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Custom Label: 833-458WT
- Lightweight director's chair folding flat easily for portability or space-saving storage when not in use.
- Solid beech wooden construction with cross folding reinforced base for strength and stability holding up to 120 kg.
- Removable oxford fabric covers of seat and backrest for breathable comfort and easy cleaning
- White finished wood frame offering moisture and scratch resistance for long term use
- Open: 56L x 46W x 88H cm. Folded: 88L x 58W x 18H cm. Assembly required.