Make the transition onto their first proper bike effortless for your little one, with the help of this no-pedal balance bike from HOMCOM. Made for children aged between two and five, a low slung metal frame forms the core for support and strength whilst used, handling up to 25kg with ease. Adjustable in height, the padded seat works with the easy grip handlebars to ensure they are seated correctly and are able to hold on with ease, whilst the non-slip tyres ensure safety and control whilst in use. A colourful design which will get them into gear for their first set of wheels.
- Colourful pedal-free design which will encourage them to learn
- Metal frame ensures strength and support whilst in use. Low-slung so they can get on and off easily
- Adjustable padded seat from 40cm to 48cm, can set to a height which is correct for them
- Soft-grip handlebars for them to hold on comfortably
- Two non-slip tyres for safety with a shock absorber for a smooth and safe ride
- Maximum weight 25kg, for 2-5 years recommended
- LEARNING BIKE: Helps your child get to grips with the basics before using a proper bike, such as balance, hand and eye coordination. A fun and colourful piece that will encourage them to learn.
- METAL FRAME: Low slung for your little one to get on and off easily, it forms a tough core which supports them as they learn.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: Ensures they are properly seated, with soft-grip handlebars for them to hold and safely and comfortably. TWO SAFE TYRES: Non-slip for a smooth and safe ride, working with the shock absorber for a smooth ride which no sudden shocks or bumps.
- DIMENESIONS: 54H x 85L x 36Wcm. Seat: 40-48Hcm. MAXIMUM LOAD WEIGHT 25KG.
- FOR AGES 2-5 YEARS. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.