Introduce them to cycling in the easiest way possible with this pink and purple baby balance bike from HOMCOM. Made for children aged between 18 and 36 months, its lightweight and sturdy design features four large rubber wheels for a smooth and safe ride, a wide and slanted seat for support and comfort sitting, a low frame for ease getting on/off and a comfortable grip handles. With a limited steering range to help prevent the bike and your toddler from falling over, it is finished with a toy bin at the back so they can bring their favourite teddy along with them for the journey. A great way for them to have fun whilst learning too.
- Low frame for ease getting on and off with easy-grip handles
- Four large and shock absorbing rubber wheels for a smooth and safe ride on all surfaces
- Wide and slanted seat for comfort and support when sitting
- Back toy bin for them to bring their favourite teddy and toys along with them
- Limited steering frame for safety so it doesn’t fall over
- Great for developing balance and coordination, made for ages 18 to 36 months Colourful pink and purple design they’ll love
- Sturdy and lightweight frame carries a maximum 20kg load effortlessly
- HELPS BIKE LEARNING: Great for bike training your toddler, helps them develop their balance and coordination.
- SAFE: A low-rise seat for ease getting on and off, a limited range wheel to prevent bike from falling over.
- FOUR WHEELS: Close-to-frame design for safety, large size to help with balance. Shock absorbing rubber tyre for a smooth ride on all surfaces. WIDE SLANTED SEAT: Props your child up and ensures they’re sitting comfortably, with easy-grip handles for them to hold on.
- BACK TOY BIN: Perfect for them to bring their teddy or favourite toy along with them on the journey. DIMENSIONS: 42.5H x 57L x 33.5Wcm. Seat: 27H x 22L x 15Wcm.
- MAXIMUM LOAD WEIGHT 20KG. FOR AGES 18 – 36 MONTHS.