Give your child the best learning experience possible for riding a bike, thanks to this balance bike from HOMCOM. Using a metal frame which is strong a reliable for a weight up to 25kg, it is made into a low-slung design to allow them to get on and off easily without causing any harm, with it featuring a firm and 33-38cm height adjustable seat, foam handles for grip and non-slip EVA tyres for extra safety and smoothness. Comes complete with two stabilisers and two pedals to use if wanted.
- Low-sung frame is easy to get on and off, made from metal for strength and long-term reliability
- Includes two stabilisers and two pedals for once your child becomes more confident Firm and comfortable seat can be adjusted from 33-38cm
- Foam handles for comfort when holding on
- EVA tyres are non-slip, smooth and safe
- Maximum weight 25kg, for ages 2-5 years
- Easy to assemble
- BIKE LEARNING AID: A fun and safe way for getting your child to learn how to ride a bike. Comes with two stabilisers and two pedals for once they become more confident.
- METAL FRAME: Low slung for ease getting on and off, it is strong and reliable to provide many hours of learning and use.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT SEAT: Firm and comfortable, it can be extended from 33-38cm to match your child’s height – even when they’re growing.
- NON-SLIP TYRES: Made from EVA for a smooth and safe ride. DIMENSIONS: 54H x 85L x 36Wcm. Seat: 33-38cm.
- MAXIMUM LOAD WEIGHT 25KG. FOR AGES 2-5 YEARS. EASY TO ASSEMBLE.